Drivn Technologies Costa Rica Costa Rica
2 weeks ago
We are 9north. A full service creative content & production partner for leading brands around the world.
An expert in quantitive analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data beyond the numbers that under- stands how users interact with both consumer and business products. Able to partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities, and Inform, inﬂuence, support and execute product decisions and product launches.
Critical thinker with strong communication skills. Reliable, self-motivated, shows initiative, and is able to work well within a team and independently.
• Product Operations and designing and evaluating experiments
• Monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
• Building and analyzing dashboards and reports Building key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
• Evaluating and deﬁning metrics
•... Exploratory analysis
• Proposing what to build in the next roadmap Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
• Identifying new levers to help move key metrics Building models of user behaviors for analysis or to power production systems
• Inﬂuencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations Communicating state of business experiment results, etc to product teams
• Spreading best practices to analytics and product teams
• Data Infrastructure
• Working in Hadoop and Hive primarily, sometimes MySQL, Oracle, and Vertica Automating analyses and authoring pipeline via SQL and Python-based framework
• Masters Degree in computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Econometrics, Statistics or related technical ﬁeld
• Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
• Experience communicating quantitive analysts results
• Knowledge with relational databases and SQL Development experience in any scripting language (OPHO, Python, Perl, etc.)
• Knowledge of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regression)
• Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R. SAS) or other methods Experience working with distributed computing tools (Map Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc) is a plus Excellent communication and presentation skills
Data Scientist Costa Rica jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.