Randstad Hawally Kuwait
2 weeks ago
• To provide day-to-day ICT support for staff and students.
• Liaise with the school faculty to identify, and prioritize support for the integration of technology skills into the core classrooms.
• Contribute to the design of the new ICT curriculum in collaboration with the Curriculum Coordinator.
• Differentiated tasks for able children and those who might require further support
• Provide appropriate homework tasks and assess all work thoroughly and promptly
• Maintain high expectations of discipline and report any issues to the Vice Principal
• Maintain an open line of communication with parents, through Education, e-mail, and telephone
• Meet with parents as necessary to update them on the progress of their children
• Create a dynamic and welcoming learning environment in the ICT room
• Raise the profile of ICT within the school and meet 21st century learning objectives/goals.
• Report regularly on the children’s progress
• Abide by duty supervision schedule
•... Attend after-school staff meetings, extra-curricular activities, PD, etc. as required.
• Other duties as assigned from time to time by the designated principal.
• Familiarity with current office technology such as computers on a network, word processing software applications, and e-mail systems.
• Skill in making mathematical calculations.
• Ability to apply guidelines and follow directions.
• Ability to organize data and files.
• Ability to work well with the public, students, staff, and parents.
• Ability to maintain the confidentiality of students, staff, school business, materials, and information
computer science teacher, kuwait - aug 2020. Hawally jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.