Diligent Budapest Hungary
2 weeks ago
Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Diligent is looking for a talented Senior QA Analyst to improve the quality of the Boards product. The QA Analyst is part of a cross-functional agile team and involved in every step of the software testing life cycle, from planning to releasing the product.
• Perform functional testing of new features and changes, regression testing on releases.
• Analyze user stories for validity and feasibility.
• Write, maintain, and execute Test Cases in Test Case Management Tools (Currently in Zephyr).
• Deploy artifacts to different product environments (QA, UAT, PROD)
•... Document, track, and aftercare software defects, using a bug tracking system. (Jira)
• Work with other members of the cross-functional team to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
• At least 5 years of experience in Software Testing, preferably testing of Web applications.
• Experience in working with bug-tracking systems, and version control systems.
• Knowledge of testing methods and technologies, understanding of formal software development processes (SDLC)
• Flexible analytical and algorithmic thinking, desire for self-development, persistence in finding solutions, and achieving goals.
• Proactive attitude, sense of initiative and ability to work independently.
• Basic programming or scripting skills.
• Automation testing experience / Desire to learn.
• Experience with CI/CD
• Can-do attitude
• ISTQB certification
What Diligent Offers You
• Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
• We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
• We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
• Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Senior QA Analyst Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.