Wells Fargo Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Markets APAC Change Lead in COO as part of Project and Change Management. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) delivers a comprehensive suite of banking, capital markets and advisory solutions, including a full complement of sales, trading and research capabilities, to corporate, government and institutional clients. We focus on our clients' overall financial needs, with consideration and respect for their total relationship with Wells Fargo.
Reporting into the Head of Markets APAC Change, this position will serve as the Markets APAC Change Lead / Senior Project Manager for the Markets business in the region. The role will contribute (data analysis, business analysis, systems analysis etc.) and lead (project manage, portfolio manage etc.) global and regional initiatives impacting the business. The book of work can cover such topics as new product enablement and... licenses, regulatory reform, audits, remediations, process and control mapping exercises etc. The success of this role centers around being entrepreneurial and independently establishing close partnerships with all desks and logistics & control functions, both locally and abroad.
In this role, you will:
• Oversee, support and / or drive strategic programs and change management efforts for the Markets business
• Establish and coordinate the project intake process, ensuring scope, requirements and priorities are understood
• Independently and proactively identify and lead risk, efficiency and technology improvement opportunities
• Be the lead and at times the subject matter expert on projects and their associated governance structures
• Develop project execution plans and hold self and other stakeholders accountable
• Develop business cases, including revenue and cost (project and running) forecasting
• Identify and broker solutions between the business and support & risk partners, ensuring requirements are met
• Drive and deliver analyses, documenting and articulating problem statements, scope, business requirements, dependencies etc. to a very high standard
• Deep dive issues / incidents on behalf of the business, collaborate with support partners in their activities and develop credible and trackable action plans
• Routinely support key meetings (board, executive, operating, steering committee, etc) through the preparation of materials and meeting admin
• Work closely with the Regional, International and US Management teams on the execution of key / cross business line initiatives
• University degree with a post graduate degree or other professional designation being advantageous
• Direct working experience in securities and derivatives operating environments
• Direct working experience in change/ project management, business analysis or process reengineering (preferably for a business unit or COO function)
• Good time management and organizational skills especially within a matrix structure.
• Prince 2, Six Sigma, Agile or other project management / business analysis qualification / certification
• Experience in running multiple concurrent projects and playing various roles within projects (data analyst, BA, PM, etc.)
• Proactive and disciplined approach to managing projects and executing analyses
• Intimate knowledge of FICC products and their execution channels
• Proficient with Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Access, Confluence and SharePoint, including VBA and SQL skills
• Proficient system and business process flow / customer journey mapping skills, including experience with using Microsoft Visio. Ability to supplement requirements with visuals such as data flow, swim-lane, process flow and timeline diagrams.
• Detail orientated, proactive problem solver with very strong numerical, verbal and analytical skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process
Markets APAC Change Lead (Senior Project Manager) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.