Hach Gainesville FL United States
3 weeks ago
About the Inside Sales Rep role:
This position will be responsible for proactively managing assigned accounts within their geographic territory to drive market penetration and accelerated sales growth. The Inside Sales Representative will need to quickly build customer rapport and establish trust and credibility through a consultative selling style, thereby building a funnel of opportunities to... close. Sellers in this role will receive support and guidance from management and other internal departments, however, it is imperative that a self-starter mentality is in place, along with the ability to manage and build their own sales business. This position offers a progressive variable compensation and quota accelerator plan, plus the opportunity to take advance of Danaher Business Systems training and certifications. Enjoy a fun, friendly, and fast-paced working environment with a goal of constant and individual team growth.
• Engage clients and prospects via phone to identify sales opportunities for immediate closure, funnel placement, or assignment for the development and growth of individual sales territory in alignment with an annual quota to aid in the territory and key account growth
• Execute a consultative sales strategy with our internal solution selling methodology with extensive sales methodology and product training provided
• Handle technical and application sales questions from customers and provide prompt response including quotes, technical advice, and guidance
• Populate and maintain the highest standards of data integrity in Salesforce.com
• Collect and provide constructive feedback to management with the intent of driving continuous improvement of the inside sales process
• Collaborate with other inside sellers to continue to improve inside sales prospecting processes
• Engage in department key performance indicators (KPIs) through visual management and countermeasures where appropriate
• Interface with the Distribution Sales Team, Regional Sales Team, Technical Support, Business Unit, and Marketing, among other departments, to ensure transactional sales are optimized
• Contribute to creative promotional programs
• Thinks through and analyzes complex problems, challenges, and drives to root cause.
• Prioritizes effectively, acts with speed and agility.
• Demonstrates a deep understanding of customer expectations and end-user needs.
• Actively participates in cross-functional brainstorming sessions.
• Consistently drives high-quality, on-time results.
• Builds and maintains good working relationships with peers and supervisors; works collaboratively.
• Behaves in ways that are aligned with the Danaher Standards of Conduct.
Are you qualified?
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3 years minimum sales experience, progressive tele-sales experience selling products and services in a business-to-business environment
• Demonstrated ability to listen to and seek out solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability at cross-selling and up-selling; demonstrated experience increasing revenue within existing accounts by broadening and deepening solution placement
• Skilled in asking market and application-specific questions that provide value to our customers and uncover new sales opportunities
• Ability to handle technical questions relating to the product.
• Knowledge of the operation of water plants and or laboratories, water testing requirements, and procedures, and water control regulations that apply to plants is helpful.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong working knowledge of SFDC
The hourly rate of this role is $19.25 - $31.25 per hour. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay up to an additional $14k.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.
You can apply for this role through the Careers Page at https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/ (or through the Workday “Find Jobs” function if you are a current employee)
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out
Gainesville FL USA
Jobs in Gainesville FL United States
Inside Sales Rep Gainesville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.