Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton Lexington Park MD United States
2 weeks ago
Mission System Integration Quality Assurance Specialist
The Opportunity: ...
When a user tries a new system, they expect it to be intuitive and run smoothly. Functionality, reliability, and user experience are key to successful systems, and that means rigorous integration and testing. That’s why we need you, an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist who knows how to thoroughly integrate and test hardware and software and ensure that our team releases the best system possible.
As a quality assurance leader, you’ll provide subject matter expertise in the implementation, maintenance, and audit of quality processes and procedures for the Mission System Integration Facility (MSIF) as well as local project teams in accordance with the Quality Management System (QMS) which includes ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 27001, CMMI, and soon to be, CMMC. You'll add strength and value to our team by employing previously acquired knowledge, skills, and experience with design and development, integration, assembly, test, manufacturing and fabrication, prototyping, and knowledge of laboratory settings, as they relate to quality assurance and control. You will be responsible for creating, updating, and facilitating training on local QMS work procedures for achieving and maintaining AS9100 certification for the MSIF. In this role, you will work closely with the Corporate Quality Organization (CQO) to assure successful audit outcomes, as well as all other aspects of front-line quality management. As a creative and effective problem solver, you will participate broadly towards the goals of the MSIF and its projects while applying exceptional interpersonal skills with technical and management personnel at all levels of the organization. You will also work with local project teams for opportunities to apply ‘best of breed’ quality processes across the portfolio. Other periodic activities include the coordination of data calls and the presentation of QMS performance information to leadership and project teams, as well as training delivery in areas of subject matter expertise.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
• 7+ years of experience with quality assurance
• Experience delivering or providing quality support for engineering and science solutions as a technical project member and lead, quality lead, or project manager, where integration, assembly test, fabrication, or prototyping took place in a technical facility or controlled laboratory environment
• Experience with the control of inspection, measuring, and test equipment for calibration, electrostatic sensitive devices (ESD), and limited life items, including shelf life
• Experience dispositioning non conformances, root cause and corrective action investigations, and trend analysis
• Experience supporting and conducting AS9100 or ISO 9001 audits
• Experience with Missions Systems Integration tasking and risk assessment to support technical project delivery
• Experience working on U.S. Government contracts
• Knowledge of U.S. Government contract roles, processes, and constraints
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
• Bachelor's degree
Nice If You Have:
• Experience in a Quality role within a certified AS9100 facility
• Experience with additional models and standards, including CMMI or ISO 20000
• Experience with a process modeling tool, including Visio
• Experience providing training support for quality processes and implementation
• Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively
• Ability to adjust quickly to change
• Secret clearance
• Master's degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll build your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $73,100.00 to $166,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
• If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
• If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law
Lexington Park MD USA
Jobs in Lexington Park MD United States
Mission System Integration Quality Assurance Specialist Lexington Park jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.