Sports Entertainment Network
Sports Entertainment Network Australia Australia
2 weeks ago
Commercial Manager (Tasmania)
Sports Entertainment Network (SEN) is one of the largest sports media content and entertainment businesses, with the unique capability to deliver brand stories to national and international audiences, across Australia and New Zealand. This is achieved via multiple platforms including radio, print, television, digital, in-stadium and events. SEN is a dynamic sport led business on an exciting growth journey and we’re looking for match fit talent to join our passionate team of sales professionals.
Why work with us?
You will have unique access to our well recognised and regarded talent through our talent agency, Bravo, enabling you to connect brands with fans, whether that be in the office or from home with options to work with our tailored working arrangements. We’re an energetic, fast paced business, you’ll join a close team who are all about enabling one another to succeed. The opportunities for connection and growth span Nationally across... Australia and into NZ.
About the role and you!
The role of Commercial Manager (Tasmania) will report to the National Group Commercial Director, and you will play an integral role in the representing Sports Entertainment Network to the business community establishing, managing, and servicing our client base across all our radio, TV, Print and event assets.
The successful candidate will ideally have a media or sport sponsorship background dealing with decision makers within local businesses.
The ideal candidate we are looking for will:
• Have extensive networks across media agencies and/or direct clients
• Be capable of creating lateral ideas and solutions with strong product knowledge
• Understand brands, their key marketing challenges and the goals clients are aiming to achieve
• Be proactive in developing growth strategies for new clients
• Possess the ability to self-generate business while working independently
• Have a proven track record of driving new business and new business development strategies
• Be highly energetic and have a passion for sport, the industry, and our content
• Have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Have a strong work ethic and collaborative work approach
• Have good time management skills, be highly organised and results driven
If this sounds like you, apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity
Sports & Media Business Development Manager Australia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.