Awwa Ltd. Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
We are looking for Psychologist to be a part of our dynamic trans-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals which comprises Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, Music Therapist and Psychologist. The team provides a range of rehabilitative and intervention programs to support our client's ability to participate in home and community
• Coordinate and conduct formal and informal psychological assessment for clients including standardised tests
• Manage admission and initial screenings for potential clients
• Plan and implement evidence-based programmes or interventions to support the psychological and behavioural needs of the clients
• Collaborate with other professional staff to develop and implement evidence-based strategies and interventions, as well as conduct home programmes/visits when necessary.
• Provide consultation for families, professional staff, and other stakeholders so as to improve client outcome as well as enhance... client's development and/or functioning.
• Master's in Psychology or equivalent from an accredited university
• At least 1-2 years of relevant Psychologist work experience in Paediatric setting would be prefferd
• Registered or eligible for registration with the Singapore Psychological Society as a Full Member/Registered Psychologist preferred
• Psychologist who are full members of the Singapore Psychological Society (SPS) and registered with the Singapore Register of Psychologists (SRP) are expected to work independently
Skills: Plan, Behavior Management, Psychology, Development, cognition, Music, Psychological Assessment, learning disabilities, Special Education, Dynamic, interventions, behavior modification, autism spectrum disorders
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years
Psychologist (EIC or DSLS) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.