Freedom Finance Europe Ltd
Freedom Finance Europe Ltd Limassol Cyprus
2 weeks ago
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Law Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their growing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting a busy team of legal professionals with a variety of administrative tasks, including the registration of various documents in the Limassol District Courts and visiting various other Government Authorities for work purposes. You will need to possess approximately 2+ years of previous experience working in a similar role within a Law Firm or Legal Service provider and be fluent in both verbal and written Greek & English. Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills are essential for this role.
• Handling of phone calls and correspondence (emails, letters, etc.).
• Use of the iJustice software portal for the electronic filing of various court documents.
• Registration of various documents in the Limassol... District Courts (physical presence).
• Communication with clients and internal departments.
• Visiting various Government Services (Tax Revenue, Deputy Ministry of Shipping, Provincial Land Registry) for work purposes.
• Any academic background relating to the Legal field will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
• Approximately 2+ years of previous experience working for a Law Firm or Legal Service provider in a similar role is a must.
• Excellent organisational skills with a high attention to detail.
• Previous experience using the iJustice electronic legal portal is highly desirable.
• Excellent knowledge of Greek and English typing.
• Excellent knowledge of Computers (Word, Outlook).
Office Secretary Limassol jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.