Lyko Stockholm Sweden
2 weeks ago
Note that this is a temporary employment for 6 months, ideally with starting date 1 March 2023, with the possibility of an extension.
RaceID is looking for an all-star social media & content manager to join our growing team as the owner of our content marketing initiatives across all digital platforms and formats. Your goal is to help us drive qualified traffic, leads, and sales digitally by establishing our company as the #1 authority in the endurance race industry as well as building an online community that will drive app users to our consumer app for B2C (participants).
Our content manager must be a passionate brand storyteller with a journalist’s mindset, combined with a passion for, and professional experience with, social media. You may be a social media manager that also has a passion for writing or a writer that is keen on developing your social media skills further.
RaceID is a company in a rapid growth phase, which means that you as a person find it fun to dig in when... needed and want to be part of the “journey”. Therefore, we are looking for an individual that is not afraid to jump into the unknown and enjoys taking responsibility. For the right person, we offer a very exciting workplace where you get a great chance to influence your role, processes/working methods and be involved in developing a product that will change an entire industry.
What your typical week will look like
• Production & Publication of three or more SEO-optimized new pieces of content per week, be it text (blog articles), video, or audio (podcasts) either for our organizer audience or our participant audience
• Interviewing internal or external subject matter experts for content.
• Plan, source and publish content on our social media channels regularly.
• Engage with our audience in social media through comments, DMs and replies.
• General website updates, publishing and enhancements, e.g. new pages and calls-to-action placement, production of landing pages
• Write and implement email marketing campaigns, including newsletters and automated workflows
• Ownership of analytics and reporting for content marketing and social media efforts.
• Professional development and continued education in relevant areas (e.g., HubSpot certifications, keeping up to date with the latest developments on social media platforms).
Long-term Projects & main responsibilities:
Develop and implement a social media strategy that aligns with our goal to become the biggest voice within endurance racing (including starting new accounts in new networks if necessary)
Help plan and execute the overarching content strategy, including the organizer audience and the participant audience (main focus will be on developing and coming up with a content plan for participants, and maintaining the current content plan for organizers)
Educational background :
A degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Public Relations is highly preferred but not mandatory. Commensurate experience will be considered.
Skills and required knowledge:
• Impeccable writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of the English and Swedish language.
• Professional experience in social media management (this can be for a company or from building your own brand), with proven achievements of growing accounts and maintaining high engagement rates.
• Training as a print or broadcast journalist is a bonus. Great at telling a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
• Knowledge of how to write and produce content that is SEO optimized (technical SEO not necessary)
• The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
• A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools within your own blogs and social media outreach.
• Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
• Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
• Familiarity with principles of marketing.
• Needs to be continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions through partnerships.
• Bonus if you are a race participant yourself and have a passion for any of the sports we work with
Apply on the RaceID career website: https://career.raceid.com/vacancy/content-manager
Social Media Manager Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.