Antal International Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 weeks ago
Regional Regulatory Affairs Executive – 215444
We are hiring a Regulatory Affairs Executive META (Middle East, Turkey, Africa) for the ANIMAL HEALTH business.
This position in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates.
This successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigiliance, META.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Enable all OPU RA teams to carry out their assigned roles in the RA systems by providing required basic system and ad hoc refreshment trainings to guarantee adherence to relevant BI SOPs and processes to meet internal compliance requirements.
• Periodical checks of the RA systems for accurate and complete data entries to ensure RA data integrity.
• Measure and monitor the RA KPIs in the OPUs to alert on the needed actions to be taken for improvement of KPIs to achieve the targeted quality.
• Support RA process improvements to harmonize, standardize and increase efficiency of RA activities.
• Act as a backup to local RA for system... handling to ensure business continuity.
• To ensure the reporting quality of regulatory intelligence received from the OPUs to facilitate the identification of opportunities and risks in the RA environment.
• Guarantee business sustainability by supporting supply continuity to ensure implementation of changes and renewals are within the defined regulatory and operation timelines.
• Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or life sciences
• Minimum of 4 years regulatory experience in an International Pharmaceutical company with regional or country focus
• Experience working in culturally diverse teams and multinational environment
• Fluency in English
• Planning, organization and coordination
• Strong accountability and results oriented
• Project management
• Effective communication
• Multi-tasking skills
• Time management skills
Who we are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Job – Regulatory
Primary Location – Africa, Asia, Australasia-AE-Dubai-Dubai
Organization – AE-Boehringer Ingelheim MENA (United Arab Emirates)
Schedule – Full-time
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Regulatory Affairs Manager Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.