Version 1 Dublin Ireland
3 weeks ago
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
• No 1 Best place to work in Ireland #GPTW2023 !!
• 6th Best Large Workplace in the UK
• 10th place in Glassdoor Top 50 UK companies
• UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle, Microsoft & AWS partner
• Market leader in Oracle ERP and Cloud Applications
• Consulting, implementation and support services
• 3000 strong,€255m/ £220m revenue business
• Troubleshooting incidents and problems to resolution, maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
• Access and Account Management for IT systems
• Proactive... monitoring of systems, responding to alerts and scheduling of preventative maintenance and corrective work.
• Has a good working knowledge of service management, working to SLA's and/or experience of working in an ITIL environment.
• Responsible for the management of software releases, ensuring planned change is deployed in accordance with the Change Management process and scheduled appropriately.
• Responsible for writing effective support documentation and standard operating procedures and maintains all IT Operations process and procedure documentation accordingly.
• Be a focal point to resolve day-to-day user and application incidents and service requests and manage their resolution or escalation in a timely & effective manner.
• Assist in the development and generation of training, support and knowledge management materials.
• Offer guidance and best practice to ensure IT applications and services are operating optimally.
• Provide IT support input in the selection and development of tooling and process development in line with changing business requirements.
• Manage small/medium projects/work activities or sections of larger projects and interact with stakeholders to ensure business requirements are met
• Participate in the delivery and complete transition of new IT applications and services in line with service acceptance criteria.
• Contribute to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning, maintenance and support.
• Partake in on call support and maintenance rota where required
• Partake in a weekly support rota covering non-core hours where required
• Partake in out of hours support and maintenance where required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an applications management, support or development role
• 3rd Level technology Degree or equivalent
• Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience installing, configuring, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting proprietary, legacy and 3rd party applications or services
• Working knowledge of Networks, Cloud & Business Applications including Office 365, SharePoint 365, and Microsoft Azure;
• Good working knowledge of reporting technologies (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
• An understanding of relational databases and a good command of SQL
• Incident, Problem and Change Management experience
• Experience supporting application software with demonstrable knowledge of support processes and procedures, as well as a proven ability to design practical solutions to technical problems.
• Customer Facing Technical Support Experience
• Applications administration and troubleshooting.
• Familiarity of database technologies (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server) Experience with Microsoft Windows/Windows Server
• Experience of Linux an advantage
• Scripting and automation experience (e.g. SQL, PowerShell, .NET)
• ITIL Foundation qualification preferred
• Knowledge of the key architecture concepts used to support business applications including IIS web architecture, application, batch and database servers
• Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle
• Experience with Software development and support methodologies (e.g. Agile, DevOps)
• Experience with Middleware application software including (e.g. Websphere/Webloglic, IIS, Tomcat)
If you don’t meet all skills required for the role don’t hesitate to apply we’d love to hear from you.
• Quarterly performance-related profit share
• Certified Great Place to Work for 10 years in a row
• Career Progression (496 CPD Promotions in last 12 months)
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Employee Discount Scheme - available online and in a wide range of stores
• Flexible and Remote working Options
• Lunchtime activities including but not limited to fitness, yoga, financial advice and wellbeing
• Private Healthcare Cover
• Offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role
• Wide range of reward schemes including:
• Version 1 Excellence Awards (annual)
• Fostering several Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging schemes
• And many more exciting benefits… drop us a note to find out more
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing Microsoft Consultancies in Ireland & the UK
Application Support Analyst Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.