ING Amsterdam Netherlands
2 weeks ago
As a Senior Auditor Wholesale Bank Lending you will perform audits in an international and dynamic environment on one of our core banking activities: Wholesale Bank Lending.
In our audit-team, you will learn what wholesale bank Lending is all about. We will facilitate you to become a highly skilled bank auditor with excellent future job opportunities both in and outside ING and across the globe. In your first year you will merely perform Lending audits in the Netherlands. As you mature - through training on the job and study - you will gradually start to support CAS teams in for example New York, London, Singapore or Frankfurt and/or participate in complex global audits. Each CAS Lending Services team member will gradually specialize in one or more Wholesale Banking Sectors or Lending Products and – as far as possible - perform audit work in their area of expertise.
Corporate Audit Services (CAS) is the global Internal Audit Function of ING Group, one of... the Global Systematically Important Financial Institutions with 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries. CAS is a strong, united organization of talented people in which knowledge and best practices are shared around the world. CAS is highly regarded by its clients and endorsed by the Institute of Internal Auditors. Our role is to provide independent assurance to the Executive Board, the Supervisory Board and the Audit Committee on the quality and effectiveness of ING’s internal control, risk management, governance and implemented systems and processes.
Roles and responsibilities
• Understands the audit strategy, the Lending risk assessment, audit universe & audit plan.
• Able to acquire a (detailed) understanding of Lending. Participates in the execution of audit assignments. Assists in determining the audit objective and scope; performs audit fieldwork and documents evidence and audit conclusions in the audit file. Assists in the audit close-out meeting and prepares draft audit findings which include identified control deficiencies and recommendations.
• Stays up to date with developments internally and externally in the fields of Wholesale Bank Lending and Internal Audit.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
• Qualifications: a Master degree (preferably with excellent study results / Cum Laude) and at least one auditor certification, such as CIA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, FRM (or Dutch equivalents such as RA, RO, RE) or a willingness to work for one upon hiring.
• Experience: 2+ years. Experience is preferably obtained in banking, public practice accounting (Big 4 or comparable), or an Internal Audit function in large organizations.
• Competencies: strong analytical skills, professional sceptic attitude, strong communication skills in English (verbally and in writing); client oriented, team player and creative: strives for innovation, improvement and efficiency. Candidate should have a ‘make it happen mentality’, an intellectual interest in the financial services industry and a willingness to continuously learn and improve.
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/why-ing/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
This vacancy closes without notice.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today
Senior Auditor Wholesale Bank Lending Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.