Standard Bank South Africa
Standard Bank South Africa Cape Town South Africa
2 weeks ago
We are looking for a result-driven Financial Planners to be responsible for providing financial planning to clients on retirement planning, investing in the future, savings, and life insurance protection. The Financial advisor will complete a financial need analysis and present them with customized financial proposals. You should thereafter discuss and market insurance options that suit their needs. Apply to be one of our next Executive Financial Planners today. #ItCanBe
• Receive leads from lead generator channels and make telephonic contact with the client to set up a meeting within the specified timeframes per the leads campaign agreement.
• Assess the client's portfolio and identify possible gaps for which solutions can be formulated, prior to meeting with the client.
• Request all the relevant information from the client as required by the relevant legislative frameworks (e.g., FAIS Act).
• Follow all the steps in the designated client engagement process.
•... Make use of the Financial Needs Analysis tool provided to conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
Non-negotiable Minimum Requirements:
2. FAIS Recognized Qualifications e.g. NQF 5 Wealth Management
3. Completed Financial Advice and Intermediary Services SUPERVISION
NB: Must be willing to relocate to Cape Town
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Financial Planner Cape Town jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.