Lean Industries Richmond Hill Canada
2 months ago
Lean Industries develops and delivers comprehensive enterprise software solutions designed to lower the costs and improve the quality of managing consumer and fraud disputes, exceptions and adjustments for electronic payment transactions. A highly-configurable workflow-based solution, the software is used by large international financial institutions and merchant acquiring companies. The Lean software applications are currently used on 3 continents and we are expecting to add a 4th continent next year.
Lean is growing rapidly and we seek self-motivated individuals to assist us with software product development efforts.
We offer competitive salaries, benefit package and a stimulating environment.
Our primary location is in Richmond Hill ON, Canada (Toronto area). Remote locations will be considered for the right candidates.
Job Type: Full time
Years of Experience: 3-6+ years
The Software Developers at Lean create, build, enhance, test and support our growing... AdjustmentHub and NetworkHub product sets.
All developers at Lean are generally expected to be full-stack developers. There are two tech stacks in use and the developer would potentially be involved with both. The primary applications use the following stack:
• Java/JEE development
• SQL Server and Oracle databases
We have started new development projects using:
• React UI Framework
• Spring application server
• Kubernetes/Docker deployments
There may be some involvement with DevOps tools including Git (BitBucket), Bamboo and/or SonarQube.
• Java and/or Kotlin experience
• Experience working on enterprise software development projects
• Well organized with the ability to work independently of direct manager oversight
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
• Knowledge of services-based architectures and ideally REST web service implementations
• Relational database knowledge including database design and efficient queries
• Experience related to retail banking, card issuing, merchant acquiring, and/or similar industry experience in the electronic payments processing space
• Ability to travel globally (including possession of a valid passport); manage travel itineraries and travel expenses until reimbursed
Education: University degree in technical subjects such as computer science or software engineering. Candidates with college degrees will be considered if they have sufficient experience.
Minimum of two references must be supplied. Background check required
Richmond Hill ON
Software Developer Richmond Hill jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.