Biogen Hellerup Denmark
2 months ago
About This Role
The Business Administrator and Office Manager Denmark will support the Danish affiliate for organizational and administrative tasks and project-related tasks. You will work closely with the Danish affiliate staff, helping to meet and complete the strategic priorities at local and regional level. In addition, you will be involved in the planning and execution of physical and digital meetings and educational activities/programs across all TAs in alignment with the appropriate colleagues. Your role consists of three areas:
• Administrative tasks
• Project Manager responsibilities
• Office Management
As Business Administrator and Office Manager you will play a lead role on processes and procedures related to the key strategic- and tactical activities within the Danish affiliate (such as external stakeholder engagement management, event close-out, medical/scientific material approval, advisory boards, contracting, etc.), provide... robust insights and data analysis for the country and support on budget- and purchasing related topics. You will also be involved in the overall office administration and support the Leadership team incl. but not limited to securing that the office facilities are working and monitoring of the Biogen DK mailbox. The role reports to the Country Manager Biogen Denmark.
What You’ll Do
Project Manager responsibilities: Project management activities for the Danish Affiliate Teams
Planning and Execution
• Ensure planning and execution of meetings and educational activities/programs across all TAs.
• Provide operational perspectives at the brand team level across all TAs.
• In collaboration with the appropriate colleagues, define, build and execute Danish Affiliate projects, e.g., PG Course, Experience Meetings, Webinars, Policy Round Tables, Congresses etc.
• Help ensure that projects and initiatives from the ICP is started, executed and closed in a timely and compliant manner.
Culture of performance and executional excellence
• Support ICP and AOP process within agreed timelines.
• Work with finance to run forecast analytics.
• Review monthly budget and forecast reports provided by finance.
• Manage PR/PO & VRM process.
• Contract management: Upload new contracts in Determine and maintain existing.
• Sponsorship management: initiate and drive streamlined sponsorship process (in Foundation Connect).
• SoMe global reporting: secure proper reporting of SoMe content (in Orion).
• Take ownership of projects and initiatives as agreed with both Commercial, Head of Medical & V&A
Business Operations : Provide administrative support and project management activities for the Danish Teams.
• Support Business operations including External Engagements (Advisory boards, congresses, medical educational Events), Sponsorships, Grants & Giving, Meeting Management, Vendor Management, KME Engagement etc.
External Engagements Operations
• Work closely with appropriate internal stakeholders and manage meeting management to ensure smooth execution of external engagements according to plan, timeline and budget.
• Manage engagements with KMEs and HCPs and coordinate activities with the appropriate stakeholders at local and regional levels.
• Thorough knowledge of function and use of External Engagement software (ESE tool) and cross-border engagements.
• Manage contracts, POs, payments for external engagements.
• Drive KME Engagement Hub for the Danish affiliate.
• Help drive and manage Sponsorships.
• Global reporting of SoMe content (Orion).
Meeting / Congress management
• Manage and coordinate the planning and execution of local/regional/Global educational meetings, Advisory boards, congresses etc.
• Organization of internal and external meetings incl. tracking of meeting minutes, action items and general filing. Liaise with ENLI when applicable.
• Support and ensure that medical materials (for advisory boards / congresses) go through appropriate material review and approval process.
Office Management: Act as the Office Manager in the Danish Affiliate Office.
Office management duties;
• Responsible for coordinating all office related matters.
• Manage and responsible for updating all quality matters with Global Security.
• Secure all meetings in Cvent with focus on Strategic Meeting Management
• Make sure that the Biogen Reception is running.
Who You Are
Preferebly you have have experience from the pharmaceutical industry in a role where you were involved in the planning and execution of project management activities while being responsible for all office related matters. You are a strong team player with an ability adapt and deliver with efficiency and discipline.
• Minimum 5 years in a role with a focus on functional operations, process optimization/execution, systems implementation.
• Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Project management skills.
• Good business acumen and experience of supporting a leadership team.
• Proficiency with computers and the ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes.
• Experience in managing and leading initiatives in addition to driving quality and governance efforts at a local level and cross-functional.
• Proven experience of complete multiple tasks through setting priorities and exercising good judgment.
• University degree preferred and training Experience within IT, Science or business and administration.
• Spoken and written proficiency in Danish and English.
• High level of IT skills (MS Office programs as a minimum
Business Administrator and Office Manager Denmark Hellerup jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.