ONxpress Transportation Partners
ONxpress Transportation Partners Ontario Canada
2 months ago
ONxpress Transportation Partners (ONxpress) were chosen by Metrolinx and Infrastructure Ontario (IO) to enter the Development Phase of the On-Corridor Works project – the largest project in Metrolinx’s GO Expansion. Unprecedented in its scale and complexity, this multi-billion-dollar capital program will transform the GO regional rail network with electrification, more frequent service, shorter journey times and a more modernized system for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area.
ONxpress Transportation Partners is looking for a Safety & Security Lead Auditor to lead the ONxpress Audit Program and leading safety related audits in PCo and the 4 segments (E&M, CJV, Vehicle, and O&M).
• Leading and performing safety related audits (including planning, evaluation and definition of actions)
• Establishing all processes related to audits
• Oversee and ensure effective implementation of audit processes
• Ensure effective processing of operational audit activities... and handling audit compliance issues
• Ensures that internal audits comply with applicable standards, regulations, and guidance (e.g., ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 19011).
• Responsible for development of appropriate audit plans/cycles, audit schedules
• Responsible for definition of yearly, risk based audits
• Ensure documented and audit reports are created and resulting reports are fair, impartial, and useful
• Evaluate processes for compliance with quality and legal requirements
• Periodically inspect and calibrate auditing tools
• Identify processes, situations, opportunities for organizational improvement
• Lead audit team in developing audit reports; present audit reports to top management, as needed
• Lead the effective planning and performance of follow-up audits, as required
• Develop internal auditing/testing parameters
• Establish best practices in accordance with regulation and industry trends
• Leading the coordination with external Auditors
• Establish a highly motivated and educated Audit team
• Provide technical leadership to the team in terms of audits
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent accreditation
• +8 years of experience in auditing environment (Health and Safety and/or Quality)
• Firsthand experience with auditing tools
• Experienced in Health and Safety and/or quality management representative roles
• Experienced in greenfield and brownfield environments would be an asset
• Experience in railway projects desirable
Competencies & Skills
• Excellent understanding of Safety Management Systems and/or Quality Management Systems and the requirements associated with ISO 45001 and ISO 9001
• Quick response attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional listening, communication and presentation skills
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work with a diverse workforce in intercultural environments
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skill and able to interact at all levels of the organization
• Respectful, appreciative interaction with all stakeholders and the team
• Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Fluency in English.
Certifications or Designations
• Certified Health and Safety or Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor
• ISO 45001 and/or ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course certificate
Why Work with Us?
• We offer a competitive compensation package including competitive salary, incentive pay and health benefits.
• We have an open and approachable culture that enables you to bring your best ideas forward
• We offer flexible working arrangements to support your need to balance life at work and at home.
ONxpress fosters diversity, inclusion and belonging within and across our organization. We welcome all to apply including, women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity
Safety & Security Lead Auditor Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.