Michael Page Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
About Our Client
Our client is the flagship technology infrastructure in Hong Kong.
This flagship technology infrastructure is seeking a Manager, Branding Marketing. This manager will be a brand guardian of a brand portfolio. This manager will spearhead the branding team to grow, nurture and navigate impactful brand-building strategies and programs to strengthen brand positioning and build brand experiences. Accountability areas will include:
• Oversee the advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered to target markets and customers
• Formulate and execute integrated communication campaigns for the corporation and other business units
• Establish relationships with clients, media, and other external partners for collaborations to broaden the reach of the business's brand messaging
• Set KPIs, metrics and performance measures in order to evaluate programs effectiveness and analyze & compile reports for management review
• Develop and... implement the research including competitive analysis, and surveys, in order to enable the identification of drivers for improving corporate image, customer satisfaction, and business opportunities for the group
The Successful Applicant
• The company requires a candidate who has a minimum of 5 years of experience in branding and marketing communication
• Experience working in large-scale international companies or marketing agencies is highly preferable
• Excellent English and Chinese (written and spoken) are required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, and PR or a related field
What's on Offer
The company offers a competitive salary package and a promising career path for high-potential candidates
Manager, Branding Marketing and Management- Technology Sector Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.