Kelly Services Marlborough MA United States
3 months ago
Location: Marlborough, MA (Relocation may be available for qualified candidates...
Pay: $85,000 to $95,000 (depending upon experience)
All applicants applying for this job opening must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application. Client is not able to provide sponsorship.
Client is looking for a growth oriented, motivated engineer to work with a growing client on Traffic Studies, permitting and to be part of a growing Traffic Department.
• Preparing traffic studies/documentation for private development
• Preparing permitting documentation for municipalities and agencies
• Representing clients at public meetings.
Minimum Requirements :
• Bachelor of Science, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• 3+ years of experience in traffic engineering
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to attend meetings and site visits in Massachusetts.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, presenting before public audiences and ability to prepare technical documents.
• Experience using Synchro, SimTraffic or other transportation modeling software
• Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus along with Microsoft Office.
• 401K with Company match
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Profit sharing program
• Hybrid work locations
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below. Please contact recruiter Carl Blahnik with questions, concerns, or email applications at [email protected]
Marlborough MA USA
Jobs in Marlborough MA United States
Civil Engineer - Traffic Marlborough jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.