CyberCoders Newport Beach CA United States
2 months ago
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Salary: $85k - $110k Base...
Requirements: Civil Design, Residential and/or Commercial construction, Hydrology reports
Are you a Civil Engineer experienced with Residential and/or Commercial design and hydrology reports? Apply now to join our tight-knit team working on BIG projects! We're a full-service civil engineering firm licensed in over 20 states, specializing in both residential and commercial architectural design and construction. We've been in business for nearly 10 years and have over 75 years' combined industry experience! Working for our firm offers many benefits, including a flexible/hybrid work schedule, excellent healthcare benefits, 401k with company match, PTO and sick leave, overtime opportunities (not required) and half-day Fridays.
What You Will Be Doing
Duties To Include
As a Civil Engineer on our Design Team, you'll be responsible for providing planning, design, and construction phase support for projects as well as preparing design and construction drawings/specifications.
• Lead the civil engineering design of residential and commercial projects
• Design/prepare concept and construction drawings, including site and utility layout, grading and drainage, sanitary systems, erosion and sediment control, and pavement designs
• Responsible for civil design for new and renovation projects (administrative, industrial, re-grading, etc.)
• Prepare supporting documentation, including complex studies, calculations, reports, and construction specifications
• Prepare permit applications
• Prepare/produce design documentation required for construction, and contract documents, including products and systems research, code analysis, studies, field documentation, reports, sketches, drawings, specifications, and design analysis
• Review submittals, answer Requests for Information, review pay applications and conduct on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans
• Maintain contact with internal and external clients throughout project entirety
• Define scope of work statements, schedule, and basic cost estimates
What You Need for this Position
• 3+ years' experience with Civil Design and Analysis of Residential and/or Commercial buildings
• Professional Engineer license or ability to obtain within 1 year of employment
• Must be proficient with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
• Must be experienced with hydrology reports
• Multi Family experience a plus!
• Must be organized and have Project Management skills
What's In It for You
• $85k - $110k base (DOE)
• Excellent Healthcare benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
• 401k w/ company match
• PTO & Sick Leave
• Hybrid/flexible scheduling w/ opportunity for overtime
• Half day Fridays!
So, if you are a Civil Engineer experienced with Residential and/or Commercial design and hydrology reports, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Abby Ramcharan
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AK9-1729072L200 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Abby Ramcharan - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
Newport Beach CA USA
Jobs in Newport Beach CA United States
Civil Engineer Newport Beach jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.