gpac Colorado United States
2 months ago
An established firm is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer for site civil engineering projects. The applying individual should have passed EIT or be a PE. The firm is seeking experience in site layout, grading and drainage, storm water management, utility design, soil erosion, sediment control. Fluency in Civil3D and AutoCAD is required, as this position will involve close... collaboration with other members of team, as well as land use officials.
If you're a Civil Engineer that's detail-oriented and enthusiastic about delivering great work, let's talk.
• Design work of all aspects of site civil projects: site layout, grading and drainage, storm water management, utility design, soil erosion, sediment control, etc.
• Time management
• Construction inspection and management responsibilities
• Permitting for municipal, county and state
• Build and maintain positive client relationships
• Actively pursue new projects and clients
Requirements And Preferences
• 5 to 7 years of civil engineering experience in the land development field
• EIT Certification or PE License
• Proficiency in Civil 3D and AutoCAD
• A strong record demonstrating the ability to increase professional responsibilities throughout the professional career
• Well-connected and well-respected in the marketplace, with an ability to bring in clients and work to the firm
This client is ready to hire a Civil Engineer NOW and is actively conducting interviews this week, so don't wait. For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Anneliese directly at (605) 705-4242. Resumes may be confidentially sent to [email protected]
• Our client is not able to offer sponsorship at this time.*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
Jobs in Colorado United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.