ICON Poland Poland
2 months ago
As a Senior Clinical Trial Manager you will have the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading pharma & biotech companies, helping them advance new drugs and devices.
This role will suit a Clinical Trial Manager with experience in Early Development, with solid experience in the role and still enjoys being very much hands on and staying close to the sites and the Clinical Research Associate Team.
ICON is partnering with one of the industry’s rapidly growing, dynamic Biotech. Their truly entrepreneurial and bold approach is successfully driving to market ground- breaking treatments within the Autoimmune disease portfolio. Their rapid growth strategy means you will need to be hands on, inventive in nature and highly collaborative to get things done.
What you will be doing:
• Co-monitoring CROs personnel upon predefined plan
• Leadership and oversight of CROs / Vendors
• Negotiating contracts with CROs/vendors
• Monitoring report review as well as reviewing protocol... deviations to maintain quality data
• Building relationship with clinical study staff (external/internal)
• Leading clinical study team and study team meetings
• Clear communicating with the wider to achieve common study goals
• Budget: study timelines preparation, keeping within scope and the clinical development plan
• Risk management and assessment and where needed risk mitigation steps
This role can be homebased in Belgium, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland and UK
• Bachelor’s degree ideally within health sciences
• You have a minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Clinical Trial Manager or Clinical Study Manager across multiple countries
• Strong experience in Early phase / Early development / phase I/II clinical trial management
• Biotech or pharma industry experience
• Experience in cross functional team management
• Experience with tools and systems for managing clinical studies (MS project, study progress and metric systems, eCRF databases)
• Willingness to travel once or twice per quarter to the client’s European headquarters
Our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know
Senior Clinical Trial Manager Poland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.