U.S. Bank National Association
U.S. Bank National Association Warsaw Poland
3 months ago
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
About The Role:
This role is part of the EU POS Vendor Services team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of SMEs focusing on solving customer & partners related queries with strong focus on quality over quantity & speed to service, this includes day-to-day performance management, data analysis and continues improvement initiative.
The Operation Manager will collaborate with various internal and external teams to understand business needs and... work with them to execute a business strategy for the speedy delivery/frictionless customer experience and operational excellence which will form a key part of the responsibilities.
• Overseeing the day-to-day performance of the operations team up to 10 FTEs
• Managing team capacity & performance, review daily to ensure high level of productivity,
• Set clear objectives and Goals, with on-going performance management (Monthly and Annually)
• Provide feedback and coaching/development sessions to team member on regular basis,
• Responsibilities of overall team performance i.e., functional area SLA/KPIs & Projects timeline.
• Analysis & understand in details team workload/activity, identify top queries driver, and propose solution to address them
• Ensure Team procedures are up to date, approved and available to all agents,
• Support all audit and control reviews and present the team with deep understanding and knowledge of the team processes,
• Work closely with POS Vendors and Vendor Managers to improve customer experience & speed to service
• Liaising & interact with internal/external operational teams, review & analyze existing process, and suggest improvements,
• Own and manage projects impacting the department/functional area,
• Continuous monitoring & reviewing of the process and address any gaps as and when is discovered,
• Actively promote a culture of engagement & continuous improvement mindset,
• Effectively resolve escalated customer issues and queries,
Knowledge and Skills required:
• Proven work experience as an operations manager/supervisor
• Strong ability to manage people efficiently and effectively,
• Drive for change and on-going improvement, with ‘big picture’ approach
• Strong analytical skills are essential – with ability to effectively present information to internal and external partners
• Demonstrate high customer-centric mindset
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
• Ability to work on own initiative with follow through to completion,
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Advance knowledge of Excel is advantage),
• Operational experience, preferably in Payment’s industry/merchant services but not essential,
• Ability to work in an international environment with multiple disciplines,
• Fluency in English & Polish
• Full time position, employment agreement.
• Excellent package - complex medical care (including dentist care), group insurance, Multisport card, language classes.
• Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work.
• Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning.
• Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values.
• Interaction with external Partners and Colleagues across the globe.
• Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family
Deployment Operations Manager Warsaw jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.