UnityPoint Health Rock Island IL United States
2 months ago
Physical Therapist - Hiring NOW!
Trinity OP Rehab - Rock Island, IL...
Day Shift: 7:00AM-6:00PM, Monday – Friday
The Physical Therapist functions as a member of the interdisciplinary team. Perform Physical Therapy Evaluations. Establish Physical Therapy treatment plans. Treat patients in a variety of settings including neurological or orthopedic settings. Patient populations served include pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric. Provide patient/family education. Perform appropriate documentation in electronic medical record. Participate in patient care conferences/ staffing as appropriate. Supervise support personnel including Physical Therapist Assistants and Rehab Aides.
Physical Therapist with special focus in neuro based, dry needling, ortho/sports specific, lymph or pelvic floor are highly recommended to apply.
UnityPoint Health - Trinity, in the Quad Cities, is a regional integrated health care delivery system including four full-service hospitals in Rock Island and Moline, Illinois and Bettendorf and Muscatine, Iowa with a total of 584 licensed inpatient beds. Trinity’s hospitals, clinics, home health care agency, mental health center, health sciences college and residency program employ more than 3,000 employees. Together, we are working toward physician-driven, patient-centered care to achieve our vision of delivering the best outcome for every patient, every time.
The Quad Cities is a connected, creative and prosperous bi-state community on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River. The region is made up of Davenport and Bettendorf in Iowa - Moline, East Moline, and Rock Island in Illinois - and other surrounding communities. The Quad Cities is a great place to live and work. It offers something for everyone including arts and culture, amazing festivals and events, innovative and superior schools and universities, and quality healthcare. The Quad Cities is a premier destination for young professionals and families and sits only hours away from Chicago, St. Louis, and Des Moines.
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccination Requirement: It is required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and Influenza. Exemption requests based on medical or religious reasons may be submitted but must be approved for active employment.
Why UnityPoint Health?
• Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
• Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
• Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
• Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
• Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
• Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/
Clinical Excellence/Patient Care
• Perform Physical Therapy evaluation and development of the plan of care appropriate for each patient based on the patient’s physical, mental, emotional, and developmental impairments and functional limitations. A variety of diagnoses and settings served include but are not limited to the 3 outpatient locations.
• Provide Physical Therapy interventions in accordance with established standards of care, policies, procedures, and state/federal law.
• Supervise Physical Therapist Assistant and Rehab Aides.
• Supervise and complete appropriate documentation for Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistant students as assigned by CCCE.
• Complete documentation in electronic medical record in a timely manner in accordance within department and professional expectations demonstrating the need for skilled interventions.
• Participate in patient care conferences/ staffing as appropriate for multidisciplinary patients.
Education: Certificate, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Experience: 2 years of experience as a Physical Therapist.
License(s)/Certification(s): Current IA and IL Physical Therapy licensure (or eligible). Current CPR certification.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to take initiative, appropriate independent judgement, exercise accountability, adaptability, flexibility, and collaboration.
Other: Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position. Working knowledge of Epic
Rock Island IL USA
Jobs in Rock Island IL United States
Physical Therapist Rock Island jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.