gpac Clarksville TN United States
3 months ago
A growing long term care facility is looking to add a Physical Therapist to its team! This is an ideal opportunity for the PT who wants to be a key member of an established facility that provides the highest level of client care...
The Role: You will be working to develop individual treatment plans of physical therapy to help improve the functionality and movements of the patients.
Qualifications For a Physical Therapist
• 5 year of long term care experience (required)
• Master or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy (required)
• Current license to practice Physical Therapy issued by the State (required)
• Manual therapy experience (preferred)
• Maintain caseload ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics
• Use exercises, stretching techniques, and equipment to help increase the mobility of the patients
• Maintain accurate records of patients' progress
• Develop a plan for patients following completion of their Plan of Treatment with appropriate in-home care services.
• Competitive Pay
• Excellent Benefits Package
Apply now for your next step in your Physical Therapy Career!
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume to Shirleen Mcmullen at [email protected] or call/text 605.401.6208 for more information. All inquires are confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
Clarksville TN USA
Jobs in Clarksville TN United States
Physical Therapy Clarksville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.