Lakes District Health Board
Lakes District Health Board New Zealand New Zealand
2 months ago
M tnei tranga mahi| About this role Pharmacist or Clinical Pharmacist
Permanent Fulltime + Rostered Oncall
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated New Zealand qualified Pharmacists to join our Pharmacy team to support our clinical pharmacy and dispensary services, based at Rotorua Hospital.
We are in a unique position to offer flexibility in the type of position you may want.
You may be:
1. a recently qualified pharmacist (or due to complete assessment for registration in May) who wants to experience all facets of hospital pharmacy as a rotational pharmacist,
2. a more experienced pharmacist who is ready to take on clinical responsibility and perhaps start or continue their postgraduate clinical studies,
3. a pharmacist who wants to develop expertise in a hospital dispensary and medication logistics
4. an experienced clinical pharmacist with or without postgraduate qualifications who is ready to take on sole ward responsibility and work towards specialising in a specific area of... interest.
The Rotorua Pharmacy Team is looking for someone who:
• will be a flexible team player, with a diligent approach to your work.
• will be a problem-solver with a positive ‘can-do' attitude.
• will participate in the development of clinical services and implementation of eHealth initiatives.
• will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, excellent time management skills, be consistent, reliable and accurate in your work, and enjoy learning.
• will have a very high standard of ethical and professional practice.
• will be customer service focussed.
• is able to demonstrate an understanding of clinical services relevant to transitions of care (admission and discharge).
We seek a person with a good sense of humour who is willing to share their learning experiences with the rest of the team while wanting to develop and grow their own skills.
This is an excellent opportunity:
• to work in a small collegial team with lots of variety in your daily work
• to not be stuck in traffic while travelling to and from work and get free parking while at work.
• to balance your working life with countless outdoor and social activities - adventure and water sports right at your doorstep, the beach or snowboarding/skiing as a day trip from Rotorua.
Salary is dependent on expertise and qualifications.
Successful applicants must:
• Be a NZ Registered Pharmacist or eligible to register by end of May 2023
• Be willing to participate in rostered Oncall (about every 8 weeks).
Please do not hesitate to contact Jillian Sutherland, Pharmacy Manager directly to discuss this opportunity:
Jobs in New Zealand New Zealand
Health Careers New Zealand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.