Metso Outotec Espoo Finland
2 months ago
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
At Metso Outotec you will join a supportive and inclusive network of colleagues from around the world. There will always be a chance for you to learn and try something new.
This is your invitation to rise above what was possible yesterday.
Job posting end date: 03/31/2023
We are now looking for Materials Engineer to strengthen and complement our capabilities and competences for our Pumps Business Line.
The position is permanent, and you will be located either in Metso Outotec Research Center in Pori or in Tampere.
As Materials Engineer, you will:
• Lead and participate R&D projects including project planning, execution (managing laboratory and pilot plant testwork), interpretation of results and reporting
• Provide support to Sales e.g. customer related test work and technology support
• Develop a deep knowledge on wear and corrosion as it pertains... to both equipment and transport systems handling slurries as well as gain understanding of related technologies
• Be part of an expert team or cross functional team giving you the required support
To succeed, you will need:
• Master's or Ph.D. degree in Materials Technology/Engineering
• Open minded and proactive attitude
• Eagerness to learn and challenge yourself
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fluent communication skills in English, both written and oral, Finnish communication skills are an asset
• Creative collaborative problem solving and analytical thinking skills
• Ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and deadlines
• Ability to act according to Metso Outotec values
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a global environment.
Send you application and resume via Metso Outotec careers page by 31 March 2023.
For further information, please contact Evert Lessing, VP, Engineering Pumps, [email protected] or +358 50 406 7577.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing and metals refining industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change. Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science Based Targets.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2021 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.