Mytime Active West Wickham United Kingdom
2 months ago
Position: Apprentice Lifeguard (Leisure Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship)
Location: West Wickham Leisure Centre, West Wickham BR4 0PY
Salary: £9.50 p.h. Plus Benefits
Job Type: Apprenticeship Fixed Term
Closing Date: 20th March 2023
• To maintain vigilant supervision of pool users and ensure their safety at all times
• To attend staff training as part of the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification To administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation as necessary To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner and to ensure the highest level of customer enjoyment and satisfaction, meeting the Customer
• Service Standards
• To comply with the facilities Health and Safety procedures at all times in line with the Health and Safety at Work Act; carry out regular inspections and report any maintenance issues using the appropriate procedures
• To carry out cleaning duties to the highest possible standards
• To prepare activity areas involving the... setting up/dismantling of equipment safely, ensuring that all equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use.
• To coach courses when required To carry out pool water quality and environmental tests, plus spa tests if necessary
• To attend regular team meetings, with feedback to the Duty Managers on any operational issues
Ability to swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds, swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water and tread water for 30 seconds.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with resilience and determination and the ability to see jobs through to completion. You must be reliable and enthusiastic and able to work in a busy environment, with the willingness to undertake any relevant training provided.
GCSE Grades A*-C/9-4 in English, Maths, and IT (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
In return you get to work for a great company with like-minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
• Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other.
• 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
• Holiday purchase scheme.
• 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks.
• NEST pension.
• Early Pay- withdraw a part of your salary in advance of the pay day
• Exceptional achievement award scheme.
• Employee discount & salary sacrifice schemes.
• All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
• Satisfactory health clearance;
• Two satisfactory references;
• Proof of attainment of qualifications;
• Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
• * Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check if needed for the role*
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required
West Wickham UK
Jobs in West Wickham United Kingdom
Apprentice Lifeguard West Wickham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.