Square Panda India
Square Panda India Mumbai Maharashtra India
2 months ago
Objectives of this role:
1) Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
2) Gain a deep understanding of products and services, and translate complex information into simple, polished, engaging content.
3) Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of target audience, turning insights into language for user success.
4) Develop and maintain detailed database of reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
5) Evaluate current content and develop innovative methods for improvement.
1) Research, outline, write, and edit content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
2) Gather information from subject-matter experts and develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
3) Work with development and support leads to identify documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine best solutions for... data compilation and centralized storage.
4) Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that adhere to organizational and legal standards and allow for easy data migration.
5) Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with consistent voice across all documentation.
Required skills and qualifications:
1) Two or more years of experience as an effective technical writer
2) Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex subject matter.
3) Experience in writing documentation and procedure manuals for various audiences
4) Superb written communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
5) Experience in working with engineers to improve user experience (ex: design, UI), refine content, and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
6) Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
1) Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in journalism, communications, or relevant technical field
2) Firm understanding of SDLC (systems development lifecycle)
3) Professional certification.
4) Experience in using XML tools to create documentation
Mumbai Maharashtra India
Jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.