Sendbird Seoul Korea, South
2 months ago
As part of the march towards our vision of building a powerful user engagement platform, we are putting together a world class Security-Team to help secure our customers' data and earn their trust. Specifically, we need a Senior Cloud Security Engineer who can help improve the security of our cloud infrastructure.
What you will do
• Work with Engineering teams to help build secure infrastructure at scale
• Secure multi-account & multi -cloud infra for Sendbird
• Own CSPM and cloud security tooling and build automations
• Embed security tools into the CI-CD system for IAC scanning
• Identity security gaps and come up with solutions
• Research and identify new attacks against SendBird’s products.
Who you are
• Solid understanding of AWS
• Knowledge in Kubernetes and how to secure Kubernetes
• Experience securing cloud infrastructures
• Experience with automation in python
• An ability to reason about security decisions
• Experience leading projects from start to finish and mentoring... other security practitioners
• An ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively to engineers who know way more than you about their code
• GCP knowledge
• Presenting at conference or working on open source projects.
• Experience with developing security tools
The Future of Work at Sendbird 2.0
Sendbird values both work efficiency and team collaboration, and relationship building. For that purpose, we operate the new Future of Work 2.0 system. Those who live within an hour's commute to work will go to the office once a week to achieve synergy while autonomously choosing the best place and time to work together. Depending on your residence, organization, or nature of work, the frequency of attendance will be determined by consulting with the team.
What diversity and inclusion mean to us
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate and the best employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and skillsets. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities and encourage you to apply if this role excites you.
At Sendbird, we are building the most scalable and powerful chat API in the world with a mission to build connections in a digital world. Conversations have always been the way people build relationships and get things done and our goal is to put the power of conversations in the hands of every developer and brand by making apps more social through chat, voice and video.
Sendbird is rapidly growing unicorn start-up headquartered in San Mateo, CA with additional offices in; New York, London, Seoul, Singapore, and Bengaluru and has raised over $220M with a $1 Billion+ valuation from leading investors, including: ICONIQ Capital, STEADFAST Capital Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund 2, and Y Combinator.
Sendbird focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Messaging, and Developer APIs. Their company has offices in Singapore, London, Germany, San Mateo, and Seoul. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Sendbird has raised $170.72M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2021.
You can view their website at https://sendbird.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Product Hunt
Seoul South Korea (+1 other)
Cloud Security Engineer Seoul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.