A/B Partners New York NY United States
2 months ago
at A/B Partners New York City, DC, US Remote Marketing Manager Role
Join our Award Winning Marketing Team...
A—B is the agency for Identity-Powered Design . Based in NYC, we create new narratives about people, power, and social change to transform our politics and the economy. Our team is racially and gender diverse at every level, from entry level to ownership, so that we can bring the best-in-class creative strategies usually reserved for the private sector side by side with deep experience in social movements and ventures. Together, we are building a team that can help a new generation of leaders replace the logic of colonialism with the logic of equity to build a culture worth living in.
Our Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the Marketing Team and report into the Head of Growth and Experience. The Marketing Team creates tailored experiences that leverage the many sides of A—B to communicate powerful brand values across all of our marketing channels.
The Marketing Manager is a driving force behind the game-changing campaigns and strategies developed at A—B. A leader with an entrepreneurial mindset, the successful candidate will support business development, brand awareness, positioning, and recruitment efforts. This role is perfect for someone who dreams in culture and politics, is drawn toward telling brand narratives on social media platforms, and has a keen sense for developing marketing programs with a focus on lead generation. The Marketing Manager proactively consumes media online and believes in the power of digital to shift people’s behavior and values to address enduring and emerging social problems. They will work across teams with A—B designers and strategists to deliver work that is consistently creative, strategic and communicates our unique value proposition to potential clients and recruits.
• Take an integrated approach to marketing strategy that’s centered in customer experience and brand building—bringing enthusiasm to coordinate strategic objectives and content across teams
• Work closely with our Head of Marketing and Brand Strategy Director to build out our unique strategic approach to taking up space on digital platforms
• Partner with the Creative and Strategy teams to build insightful, audience-driven strategic audits and content recommendations
• Independently run performance reports and present synthesized thinking back to the team
• Produce editorial recommendations for social media that details content, cadence, channels and KPIs to the highest level of quality: deck presentations, scheduling tools, memos, research analysis
• Consult closely with the Media and Campaigns, Research and Strategy Teams to ensure alignment and the sharpest possible outputs on A—B channels
The ideal candidate will have
• 3+ years experience as a marketer in a campaign, creative, digital agency or related environment, with a knack for identifying compelling content
• An understanding of at least one of the core tenets of movement building and political campaigns: campaign strategy, constituency building, branding, and/or core narrative development
• A working knowledge of key political issues in the news cycle
• A passion for culture and art
• Experience supporting a lead generation program and/or CRM experience
• A successful track record of developing paid, earned, and owned social media tactics and analyzing results to improve campaign performance
• Organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of multi-channel campaigns
• Solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to internal teams
• Ability to self-manage while managing teams and projects in a fast-paced environment
• Commitment to the belief that democracy and racial justice are inextricable
• Outstanding communication skills. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are needed. Much of our work depends on responsiveness, timely communication, and detailing the next steps with internal teams in a clear and concise manner.
• Goal-oriented. Our work entails a combination of entrepreneurial creativity and straightforward execution. To maintain continual progress, we collaboratively set and check weekly goals.
• Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to working in diverse teams and committed to creating an equitable and just world for Black and Brown people.
• Equity is at the heart of A—B. From the clients we partner with and vendors we engage, to the team we’re building, we are committed to creating opportunities for the diverse community of talented, creative professionals who have been systematically denied opportunities across the professional communications industry. Women, people of color, LGBTI people, people of any religion or nationality and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Opportunities for advancement exist, and A/B is committed to helping all staff develop and grow.*
For government reporting purposes, we ask candidates to respond to the below self-identification survey. Completion of the form is entirely voluntary . Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
As set forth in A/B Partners’s Equal Employment Opportunity policy, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status under any applicable law.
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choo
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Marketing Manager New York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.