AllCloud New York NY United States
3 months ago
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology and data and analytics.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner and Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of cloud technology. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud first.
With years of experience and a portfolio of thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe and North America
The content manager will oversee content generation efforts for AllCloud Platforms (infrastructure and data and analytics) practice. Responsibility includes establishing a content strategy, managing an editorial calendar, writing content, managing external content production (if needed to supplement), initiating new content and improving and maintaining content. In addition, the content manager will oversee the usage of content and messaging on various channels and activities such as our website, PR efforts, marketing campaigns, webinars, social media, collateral, etc. This is a global position and the candidate will be expected to work with SMEs in multiple countries.
• Work closely with multiple internal and external SMEs to extract insights, thought leadership understandings and the company’s value add, and use to generate content
• Create quality, engaging content for use across all forms of media for AllCloud
• Develop a content strategy for AllCloud that supports the marketing goals and encompasses the AllCloud brand
• Manage content writers (if needed) to ensure quality and accurate content based on the content strategy and to ensure brand consistency
• Leverage analytics tools to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics to drive optimization
• Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
• Support engagement with Partners through dedicated content creation and communications.
• Develop campaign-specific messaging based on campaign-specific targets, goals and offering, that aligns with the broader positioning of the company
• Own content-related KPIs. Track, report and optimize our content efforts to achieve improvements over time.
• Incorporate content plan into social media presence, including engaging with influencers on content-related activities aimed to drive awareness
• Proven work experience as a Content manager
• Experience writing content about AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
• Experience writing content for professional services
• Excellent communicator (both verbal and in writing)
• Hands-on experience with MS Office, Google docs and WordPress
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Familiarity with social media
• Native English speaker
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Content Marketing Manager New York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.