JT International S.A.
JT International S.A. Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
2 months ago
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
We offer an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Associate in JTI Italy within the Finance... Department.
You will be part of the accounting team with main responsibilities on Accounts Payable activities and agents' monthly invoicing procedure. You will be the key point of contact for Field Force invoicing inquiries, while at the same time will support the Global Business Service center and follow up on Accounts Payable queries.
The candidate will apply the principles of accounting within area of responsibility, process journal entries into the general ledger and reconcile reports and financial data.
What will you do – responsibilities:
• Manage administrative-accounting activities related to the sales force in the areas of invoicing, cost allocation and contributions including annual tax declarations
• Processes Journal Entries in various accounts
• Ensure the digital archiving of all inbound and outbound accounting documents remains in compliance with Italian regulations
• Perform Accounts Payable activities supporting our Global Business Services
• Credit reporting activities
• Provide support to JSOX control activities by performing assigned controls
• Assist the Internal and External Auditors during the periodical audit activities
Who are we looking for – requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
• 2+ years of working experience in similar roles or audit (preferably in multinational companies)
• Strong commitment to meeting the deadlines
• Strong emphasis on accuracy and details
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Fluent English and Italian
• High competency in SAP or any equivalent ERP system & Proficient in using MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
What we offer...
• A variety of challenging projects to develop his/her skills
• The freedom to express yourself
• Hard work but in a flexible and fun working environment
• Modern working space in the center of Milan
What are the next steps – Recruitment process:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the application deadline
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Jobs in Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Accounting Associate Milan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.