Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Do you want to be part of our dynamic and high-paced P&G environment? If yes, we would like you to join us as an administrative assistant! This role is an expert role, and you will be supporting senior leaders and multi-functional teams to ensure meetings, events and activities are executed with accuracy and agility.
You will report to a senior leader within our organization. Your work might span across local or regional scopes and projects.
What Success Looks Like
With the dynamic and fast-paced environment we operate in, successful individuals show strong proactive spirit and willingness to learn. You ensure events and meetings are coordinated perfectly and quickly to meet business needs. You also have exceptional communication and people skills across our large organization, and externally with suppliers and vendors. Most importantly, you are meticulous and systematic to ensure no misses.
• Providing secretarial and administrative support for members... in the team. Handling administrative enquiries from internal and external customers
• Managing travel arrangements for team, and visitors to Singapore.
• Managing Expense reports for the Senior Managers and above.
• Coordinating logistics needs for teleconferences and local meetings.
• Organize and handle regional meetings and top management visits.
• Pro-actively prepare periodic review documents such as work plans.
• Updating and managing Teamspace and Sharepoint (document management).
• Manage incoming invoices, POs and AR/AP and x-charge processes via online systems.
• Review and escalate budget issues in the cost center reports.
• Prepare & Submit requests for Purchase Orders.
• Take ownership of BU & functional processes such as budget tracking, drumbeat meetings, annual calendar development, organization charts, updating group genie, departure checklist, Security audits, etc.Involved in Ad-Hoc Projects.
• Minimum Diploma Holder
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
• Strong ability to communicate English (written and spoken)
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
• Strong organization and follow through skills
• Able to meet multiple deadlines with excellence
• Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
• Agility & flexibility to manage multiple priorities
• Should be well-versed in overall office management, technical tools and software applications
• Strong technology skills and a proficiency in Outlook, IT skills, Teams, WebEx, Excel, PowerPoint and collaboration technologies
• Includes proactively managing calendar conflicts and contingencies where needed, maintaining organization chart and distribution lists, coordinating
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor
Administrative Assistant Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.