DXC Technology Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
IT Support/Project Manager
This requirement is for a Singapore Public Sector Managed Services Project under DXC. We are looking for a dedicated service delivery manager to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction. The main tasks of a service delivery manager, however, include managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
Main Responsibilities for IT Project Manager
Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and... refine services.
Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
Manages project financials including P&L
- Meets or exceeds approved budgets given by management
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to management
Manages business development
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for opportunities
Manages client relationships
- Manages mid to upper-level client delivery relationships
- Represents DXC to engage with external customers/clients
- Resolves project issues quickly to maintain client satisfaction while protecting DXC's interests
Manages project team
- Manages and develops project team to achieve project/program objectives
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size of 50 people
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
- Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members
6) Project Reporting
- Continuously mines program data to assess overall contribution of program to business success.
- Provide timely and concise updates to internal stakeholders and the Client on the progress of production issues.
Qualifications for IT Service Delivery Manager
1) PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred. Or the project Management Professional (PMP) Certification path. ITIL Certification is added advantage.
2) Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Software/Computer Engineering, Technology or related field.
3) Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
4) Minimum 10+ years relevant work experience including at least 8 years experience in project management or IT Management. Should have handled atleast $5+M project or managed 40+ team.
5) Communication skills to engage customer and internal team whenever necessary
6) Strong project and people management skills. Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities. Able to work within tight schedules. Self-driven and good team player.
7) Preferably have prior hands-on experience with Enterprise Application development using Java technology and frameworks.
8) Prior working experience in Singapore Public Sector projects will be an added advantage.
9) Comfortable to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must be a Singapore Citizen
Support Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.