Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft Berlin Germany
2 months ago
Photonics is one of the most exciting and innovative areas of applied research. The Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute is a world leader in the development of photonic integrated circuits (PICs). About every second bit transmitted on the Internet touches a PIC from HHI. We are researching hybrid integrated photonic devices for the dynamically growing application fields of telecommunications, sensor technology, environmental analytics, diagnostics and quantum technology. The Hybrid PICs group is involved in national and international research projects and develops hybrid integrated optoelectronics circuits based on future-oriented material systems in close cooperation with renowned companies.
Future. Discover. Together.
Come on a journey of innovation with us!
What you will do
• Responsible manual wafer processing for the fabrication of integrated optical devices using semiconductor manufacturing techniques such as photolithography, plasma etching, plating and metallization... techniques.
• Technical support and start-up of new manufacturing equipment such as evaporation equipment, electroplating, etching equipment and various coating equipment
• Manual and automated inspection of wafers and components for integrated optical devices
• Technical support of production measurement equipment such as surface profilometers, white light interferometers, microscopy and thin film measurement equipment
• Preparation and maintenance of work documents as well as documentation of work results according to ISO
Microtechnologist*/ Physical Laboratory Technician* - Wafer Processing Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.