Pure Storage Prague Czechia
3 months ago
PURE IN PRAGUE
We opened our R&D Second Home (besides the one in Silicon Valley) in Prague in January 2020 and since then we have experienced unbelievable growth. Our Engineers are solving complex engineering problems (from low-level system software to cloud computing) that help us innovate our cutting-edge products. Besides our world-class Software Engineering teams, we have many other talented colleagues working in Product Management, Sales, Finance, and HR to name a few. What’s more, we’ve developed these teams from talent across the globe.
In 2015, Pure Storage established Pure1 as a new product unit to provide its customer base with AI/ML powered cloud-based fleet management and predictive support solutions. With the ever-growing focus on subscription services and as-a-Service offerings, we rebranded ourselves to Digital Experience (DX) in 2021.
In Digital Experience, our goal is to deliver the ultimate in fleet management simplicity. In the last four years, Pure1 has... consistently extended its services and now provides full-stack analytics and AI-driven predictive intelligence through a SaaS-based business model. Pure1 enables the customer’s journey to the hybrid cloud by offering a single pane of glass to manage data assets on-prem and in the public cloud. In addition to that, we are offering a variety of as-a-Service solutions to solve modern customer needs.
Services developed in DX form the unifying manageability and intelligence layer on top of all Pure products - FlashArray, FlashBlade, Portworx and more to come. It is the nexus of our promise of a simple customer experience, providing insights and tools to help make our customers’ lives better. The team works on everything from:
• On device RESTful APIs, CLI’s, and user interfaces that interact with complex underlying protocols yet help customers easily use our products
• Web infrastructure and Data processing pipelines that manage petabytes of data being sent home to our cloud hosted systems in real-time
• An industry-leading SaaS cloud platform, Pure1 Manage, which allows customers to manage their array from any browser or from the Pure1 Mobile App. We build tools to manage large fleets of devices and help customers identify and quickly diagnose issues across the stack
• Machine learning models, allowing for predictive analytics to help resolve potential issues and optimize customer workloads
In Prague, Pure1’s focus will be on developing highly scalable cloud services in Java, Kotlin, Go and python. In addition, the Prague Pure1 team will develop full stack SaaS features end-to-end using Typescript and Angular 8 on the frontend.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE...
• Working on full lifecycle application development
• Designing, developing and maintaining customer-facing and internal-facing web applications in collaboration with our UX team in Typescript. The backend microservices are written in various languages and use both REST-like and GRPC interfaces. We are using Go in critical parts of our infrastructure to optimize for high-throughput networking workloads.
• Experimenting with new technologies and architectural patterns such as microfrontends in order to push the state-of-the-art and innovate new solutions
• Collaborating with peers and stake-holders to identify requirements and take solutions from initial design to production
• Bringing a focus on design, development, unit testing, code reviews, documentation, continuous integration and continuous deployment
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
• Experience designing, implementing and testing various product components
• Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
• Knowledge of AWS, networking infrastructure and SQL is a plus
• Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
Golang Software Engineer Prague jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.