Fern Creek Psychotherapy
Fern Creek Psychotherapy Bowmanville Canada
2 months ago
Job Description for Registered Psychotherapist
Fern Creek Psychotherapy is seeking two contract Registered Psychotherapist to provide psychotherapy: one to work with couples and another to work with kids under age 12. This position is a hybrid virtual/in-person with a minimum of two in office shifts (a shift is up to 5 client sessions) per week. The option to only work in person is also a possibility.
Fern Creek Psychotherapy is a growing practice. We currently offer individual psychotherapy to children, adolescents and adults for presenting issues including but not limited to anxiety, depression, trauma and grief. We are wanting to expand to offer psychotherapy for couples.
It is our privilege to support clients to grow into greater freedom in their life.
The position is flexible and we can work with you to create a job that works for you.
By joining our team you will be provided with:
• Competitive compensation commensurate with experience... beginning at $60 per paid client session for RPQ and increasing from there
• Pay per clinical hour model
• Flexible shift options
• We will build your client base
• Administrative Team for support
• Supervision every two weeks at no cost to you
• A newly renovated office in a professional building with windows in each office
• The opportunity to be in person with other therapists and be part of a community of like minded professionals
• The ideal candidate must have at minimum a Master's degree and is Registered with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (mandatory).
• The ideal candidate has specific training and experience with couples and/or children
• Ability to commit to a minimum of two in person shifts per week in Bowmanville
• Minimum 15 client hours per week
• Commit to at least one evening or weekend shift per week
• Ability to work remotely
• Private space available for virtual sessions to conduct work in a professional and confidential manner
• Must have means to conduct virtual sessions at their home (laptop or computer with working camera and microphone/speakers) with internet
• Must have liability insurance
• Must have a working knowledge of English
• If you meet the Qualifications and Requirements (non-negotiable), please submit your resume through Indeed, and specify what education and experience you have with couples and/or children
• In addition to submitting a resume: Please complete the Big 5 Personality Test (https://www.123test.com/personality-test/)
For more information on our practice, check out our website: ferncreek.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Salary: From $70.00 per hour
• Flexible schedule
• Day shift
• Evening shift
• Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Bowmanville, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Will you be able to carry a minimum of 15 clients per week?
• Master's Degree (required)
• psychotherapy: 1 year (preferred)
• registration with CRPO in good standing (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-04-01
Expected start date: 2024-04-08
Registered Psychotherapist Couples Counselling Hybrid In... Bowmanville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.