Antal International Bengaluru Karnataka India
2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced software developer to manage the UI design, front-end, and back-end development for a suit of API-based Web applications hosted in the Ohmium's Cloud Digital Platform environment. The software product serves as an application engineering design automation and financial Levelized Cost of Hydrogen (LCOH) analysis tools for our green hydrogen solution. The ideal candidate will have a strong software development expertise and to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
• As a full-stack developer, you will be working with value-based marketing, finance and application engineering teams for the design, feature prototyping, coding, testing, and the production release of Ohmium software package - which is a modular software application that runs in Cloud and provides various automation and simulation functions for design, proposal, financial analysis, etc.
• Front end development ... React framework with Java script or Typescript language
• Mid end Ruby
• Backend - Python with flask or jango web frame.
• Database - MySQL
• Work closely with the marketing and finance team to convert Ohmium's levelized cost of hydrogen model (technical and financial models) into a software application that is efficient and user friendly.
• Work closely with the application engineering team for automation of project design workflows into Ohmium's design automation and optimization tool.
• Work closely with from conceptualization to deployment - you need to have a understanding of how the web works and ability to weigh the pros and cons of different Implementations or architectural decisions
• Manage the on-going software improvement, bug-fixes, and feature additions methodically with quality code and on-time software development release schedules.
• Follow the product feature roadmap and manage software version control with weekly activities aligning with discovery, prototyping, and development with demos or production software releases
• Work following agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices with passion for continuous learning
• Collaborate across time zones via GitHub comments, Zoom, Teams video conferences
• 4+ years of experience in software development and building software applications
• A degree in computer science or related fields
• Experience with implementation of API automation test framework and design and integration with 3rd-party APIs
• Knowledge of Python and familiarity with ML/AI libraries like TensorFlow
• Familiarity with browser-based 3D visualization (WebGL, three.js)
• Have a thoughtful balance between writing code quickly and adhere to best practices with design for testability and modular coding
• Excellent analytical skills and strong computer science fundamentals
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Familiarity with industrial process design and workflow is plus
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Senior Software Developer - Full Stack Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.