Capgemini Bengaluru Karnataka India
2 months ago
Role Summary & Essential Responsibilities
The Embedded Software Developer is responsible for the software implementation phase by performing the following activities: requirement analysis, implementation & tests.
In this role, Embedded Software Developer, shall utilize his/her experience and expertise to :
• Perform software design / validation activities under the project responsibility of the Technical Project Manager and under the technical responsibility of the software architect.
• Respect internal processes including coding rules.
• Write documentation in accordance with the implementation made and with the step of the V cycle
• Meet the Quality, Cost and Time objectives set by the Technical Project Manager.
Qualification / Requirement
• Bachelor / Masters in Engineering in Computer Science/Electronics/ EE/Instrumentation and control engineering
• 2 to 6 years of hands on experience in complex embedded real-time software design and development
Knowledge in computer development:
• Demonstrated skills in C, C++, developing Embedded application Software under LINUX operating system and Real time OS (e.g. FreeRTOS)
• Development experience in ""middleware"" / “application” / Low layer
• Experience with in programming for communication protocols
• OS : Linux, QNX6.3/6.5/7.0
• SVN or GIT configuration management tool
• Development methodology: V cycle / Agile
• MISRA C / C
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Developer_Embedded_Bangalore Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.