Chartwell Retirement Residences
Chartwell Retirement Residences Ontario Canada
2 months ago
Chartwell Pine Grove Long Term Care and Retirement Residence
8403 Islington Avenue North, Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 1X3
March 03, 2023
At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, caring, and passionate people who are inspired to make a difference in their own lives and are dedicated to delivering an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
As a member of the Long Term Care Centre’s senior staff, the Social Worker will act as support to residents and their families including but not limited to, coordination of resident admissions in conjunction with the Director of Care, registered staff and office manager, orientation to the facility, interpretation and follow-through of resident and family needs, referral of resident and/or family intervention as required.
The... responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Providing support to residents and families;
• Conducting tours and interviews with potential clients;
• Facilitating admissions;
• Coordinating and maintaining a good relationship with outside agencies;
• Organizing and attending interdisciplinary conferences;
• Participating in and chairing relevant committees;
• Participating in CQI activities, accreditation committee.
The ideal candidates will possess:
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in social work or other related field;
• A certificate or degree in Social Work or a related field;
• Must possess specialized knowledge in gerontology or any field related to seniors;
• Experience in a long-term care setting would be preferable.
Chartwell recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our residents, staff and others from COVID-19. As such, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, it will be a condition of employment that all new hires have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Chartwell’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hire people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work.
Chartwell Retirement Residences is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including persons with disabilities. If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email [email protected] or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted
Social Worker - Long Term Care Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.