HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC
HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC Yerevan Armenia
3 months ago
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 63 countries and territories. Our size and global reach mean we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We look for people who think, see and do things differently and who can represent and relate to our diverse global customer base. We want candidates who are motivated, curious, courageous, collaborative and dedicated.
We employ, develop and promote employees based on merit and provide a supportive and inclusive working environment. We want HSBC to be a place where everyone can be themselves and achieve their potential. Our aim is to have a diverse workforce so we can respond to the needs of our customers and develop better products and services.
• Review and complete KYC profiles for Existing to Bank client, to be comprehensive and accurate as per the Global Policies, and Local Regulatory requirements;
• Adhere to the review schedule and ensure all KYC profiles are properly... approved;
• Manage, gather and analyze KYC information independently with high quality of processing;
• Contact/follow up the relevant parties on outstanding KYC issues/documentation;
• Implement and embed all relevant Group Policies, Local Regulatory, Audit Recommendation in the daily operations
• Ensure all KYC Profiles together with the related documentary proof are properly filed and recorded
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related field
• Must be detail-conscious and able to work independently
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel and the use of Internet Search Engines
• Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English
• Self-disciplined, motivated and well-organized, being able to work under pressure
Risk Operations: Retail KYC Officer Yerevan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.