Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co., Ltd. (香港飛機工程有限公司) (HAECO), a Swire Group company, is one of the world’s leading aircraft engineering and maintenance service providers. We employ around 17,000 staff globally, offering a comprehensive range of aircraft engineering services 24/7 to more than 150 airline customers worldwide
Are you an individual passionate in designing the latest digital products and services? Our digital team is growing! Join us and be part of our digital transformation journey. You will be at the forefront in designing and shaping the digital user experience for our customers worldwide.
HAECO leads in a broad range of aviation products and services that enable our customers to build and operate their aircraft, engines and components safely and efficiently and, in doing so, we seek to deliver sustainable value to all our stakeholders.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI Designer to join our Group Digital Customer Experience Team! You will be working... closely with the Product Owners and other digital experience designers across the HAECO entities and generating new ideas using the latest methods and technology. You will also be designing graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. The digital products and services you designed will be at the forefront interacting with our customers worldwide which is critical to our success in ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
What You’ll Do
• Plan, optimize and implement user interface designs for digital products and services
• Lead, research, listen and communicate with end users to understand their business goals and objectives
• Create and optimise the visuals and style of websites, apps, and digital products, with a focus on engaging end users and improve their experience
• Integrate design elements such as fonts, colours, graphics, menus, user buttons and photos
• Create prototypes for new product ideas and test new ideas before product launch
• Create the optimal customer engagement, and shape an enjoyable and repeatable user experience
• Combine creativity with great awareness of design elements to enhance the user journey and incorporate calls to action
What You Need
1. Functional and other Relevant Experience
• Previous working experience as a UI Designer for 5 years
• Excellent UI design portfolio
• BA in design or similar relevant field
• 5 years of experience of HTML5 & CSS3
2. Qualifications and other Relevant Knowledge
• Knowledge and experience in using Adobe products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a great team player
• Great sense of ownership who takes pride in your designs and contributions towards the company’s success
• A pioneer, critical thinker and a trouble-shooter
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Build your career with us, to deliver sustainable value to the community and stakeholders.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with expected salary, quoting the employer's reference no., to: Human Resources Department - Talent & Partnership Team, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited, 80 South Perimeter Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR email your application to : [email redacted, apply via Company website].
Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information provided by candidates will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only
Group Digital Designer, UI Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.