Apple Seattle WA United States
3 months ago
Senior Front End Web Developer
Software and Services...
- Experience with developing rich, interactive and well-performing user interfaces
- React/Redux/WebPack for front end development required
- Jest / Enzyme or equivalent unit-testing experience required
- Working experience with NodeJS and Typescript are desired, but not required
- Knowledge of Java or Python a bonus, but not required
The Apple Media Products Apps team is in search of a curious and innovative teammate who is passionate about using groundbreaking web technology to deliver experiences that surpass user expectations. The team works on many impactful internal web applications and services at Apple where quality and performance cannot be sacrificed. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! As a Senior Front End Web Engineer, your responsibilities will include all phases of user interface development. From architecture and design to implementation and user engagement. You will work with our internal customers and backend developers both on the team and others. You will be working together with Server and other client engineers owning all the components of our stack, operations, and product teams to implement infrastructure and add product features vital for our efforts. We don't expect prior experience with all the technologies involved, but you will be encouraged to learn to use them optimally. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Education & Experience
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $115,000 and $217,500, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple's discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple's Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You'll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses - including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation.Learn more (https://www.apple.com/careers/us/benefits.html) about Apple Benefits.Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor. Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you're applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines (opens in a new window) applicable in your area.
Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program (Opens in a new window) .
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace. Reasonable Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy Learn more (Opens in a new window)
Seattle WA USA
Jobs in Seattle WA United States
Senior Front End Web Developer Seattle jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.