Pfizer Malaysia Malaysia
3 months ago
• Perform analytical testing accurately and efficiently and in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Perform equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures.
• Document all results in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) requirements.
• Conduct OJT training for new hires.
• Troubleshoot all operating deviations and issues and coordinate with other function when required.
• Perform chemical analysis using wet chemistry methods and analytical instrumentation, including HPLC, GC, particle size analyzer etc.
• Ensure that tests assigned are performed in a timely manner in accordance with validated test protocols and procedures.
• Perform instrument calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting. Able to prioritize based on operation needs.
• Support laboratory operations, including sample receipt, sample subdivision and labeling, waste disposal, stability sample packing.
•... Advise on the significance of test results and follow up with appropriate course of actions.
• Actively participate in Safety initiatives, typically a role model for other analyst. Ability to perform investigation related to EHS.
• Participate in 5S team initiatives and practice good housekeeping.
• Coordinate work flow and laboratory activities according to QC sample and testing plans.
• Lead and conduct laboratory investigations/incidents such as out of specification investigation and equipment troubleshooting investigations, identify root causes and implement appropriate corrective action and preventive measures.
• Participate in Analytical Method Transfer Exercise and independently resolve issues associated with test methods.
• Review test reports and ensure that all laboratory documents are in a constant state of regulatory compliance and inspection readiness.
• Develop test methods or instrument Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), write and update Quality Procedures.
• Diploma in Science (preferably Chemical Process Technology) or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
• A minimum of 3 years QC experience in pharmaceutical industry
What we offer:
QC Laboratory Analyst Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.