Nestle Ag Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 months ago
We are searching for an organized Laboratory Technician - Chemistry to join our awesome team at Nestle AG in Shah Alam.
Growing your career as a Full Time Laboratory Technician - Chemistry is a terrific opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in critical thinking, project management and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Laboratory Technician - Chemistry at Nestle AG today!
Position Snapshot JobTitle : Chemistry Lab Technician - Nestle Quality Assurance Centre
Location: Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Company: Nestlé Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd (Nestle Shah Alam Complex)
Full-time - shift pattern
STPM / Diploma in any science related background
2+ years of experience Position Summary Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A... Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people. A day in the life of...
• Responsible for all sample handling relating work as per accreditation and quality management system.
• Responsible for the customer service in the area of managing inquires and complaints.
• Assisting in purchasing of laboratory supplies and inventory control.
• Provide general and administrative services e.g. mail handling, filling.
• To contact with customers and laboratory heads to ensure relevant information available for timely sample registration.
• Ensure effective and efficient communication with customers. All inquires and complaints must be handled promptly.
• Ensure demand and supply of lab materials and chemicals requirement by conducting stock control inventory check.
• Perform various purchasing activities e.g. purchase requisition / Good receipt as assigned.
• Assisting in all parcel handling e.g. incoming and out going parcel etc
• Ensures 5S / Good housekeeping / GLP in the laboratory.
• Adherence to the Quality Management System as per the NQAC Quality Manual.
• Adheres and assures laboratory safety.
What will make you successful
• Minimum STPM / Diploma in any science related background
• Prior experience in chemistry lab related system or tools
• Experience in Manufacturing area
• Proficiency in Microsoft tools
• Basic laboratory skill and knowledge
• Able to work in team and independently with minimal supervision
• Good communication skills
Benefits We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF91.4billion salesin 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413factories in more than 85countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more Visit us at .
Benefits of working as a Laboratory Technician - Chemistry in Shah Alam:
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Laboratory Technician - Chemistry - Start Now Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.