Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln Financial Group San Juan Puerto Rico
2 months ago
Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Hybrid/Flexible : Work at home and use the office as appropriate for in-person collaboration.
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 71248
The Role at a Glance
This is a great opportunity to join the growing Life IT organization at Lincoln Financial Group to build next generation application solutions to help our customers achieve their financial goals and objectives. This position will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex assignments/projects for your assigned area(s) of application development responsibility to build out a new data and analytics platform on AWS to integrate with a number of back-end applications. You will also act as a resource and develop more complex innovative business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing post production support (as necessary). You will deliver more complex business application software... solutions following the system development life cycle process.
What you'll be doing
• Participates in analysis, design, and ETL development as part of Agile / Scrum Develop Team
• Architect, implement and support big data initiatives for the enterprise (using AWS, Informatica and Python to further these objectives)
• Lead other developers, solution designers and quality analysts on project led efforts to add new data sources to the Life data platform
• Understands data mapping and data modeling methodologies including normal form, star, and snowflake to reduce data redundancy and improve data integrity.
• Liaise with internal Lincoln business partners on requirements, design, testing and production topics in order to create solution proposals and develop code.
• Performs technical tasks including estimating, analysis, technical requirements, design, construction and unit & integration testing following SDLC.
• Assist analytical teams with the design and implementation of Data solutions and systems, including integration with Operational Datastores and Data Warehouses, both on-premise and in the Cloud.
• Develop, enhance, and support Informatica workflows and processes using Informatica Power Center for the extraction and transformation of data in UNIX/Oracle, Windows/MS SQL Server and Aurora/postgres database environments.
• Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with Scrum Team and Leadership to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions
• Participates and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility
• Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility
• Provides expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility
• Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility
What we’re looking for
• 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)_Minimum Required in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years developing data movement and engineering applications and worked on integrating disparate systems using ETL following SDLC and/or Agile methodologies7+ years of experience in ETL application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
• 10+ years utilizing Structured Query Language optimization on platforms including Redshift, Oracle, Postgres in order to build and manage large scale data warehouses
• 10+ years utilizing programming languages such as Python in order to program and develop software
• 3 + years of experience in Informatica Big Data Management Solution on AWS Cloud
• 3 + years of experience working on Elastic Map Reduce using AWS Cloud services to process massive amount using Informatica Big Data Management solution
• 5+ years of experience in Informatica PowerCenter (or comparable tool) developing ETL mappings using Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and Repository Manager
• 5+ years of experience with Architecture Design and Data Modeling
• 5+ years of experience writing Unix/Linux or Windows Scripts in tools such as PERL, Shell script, Python, etc.
• 2+ years of experience in scheduling jobs using Autosys (or comparable distributed scheduler)
• 5+ years of experience in creating complex technical specifications from business requirements/specifications
• 3+ years of experience as a Sr Developer leading/mentoring other Developers on the team
• Big Data – NO SQL Modeling, Hive, HBase, Pig, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redshift utilizing AWS Services and integrating data on cloud is a plus
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
• A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
• Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
• PTO/parental leave
• Competitive 401K and employee benefits (https://hrdirectdocs.lfg.com/misc/HR/Recruiting/BenefitsResourcesGuide.pdf)
• Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
• Tuition assistance program
• A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
• Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Pay Range: $102,301 - $184,500
Actual base pay could vary based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, education, location, licensure requirements, proficiency and qualifications required for the role. The base pay is just one component of Lincoln’s total rewards package for employees. In addition, the role may be eligible for the Annual Incentive Program, which is discretionary and based on the performance of the company, business unit and individual. Other rewards may include long-term incentives, sales incentives and Lincoln’s standard benefits package.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive (https://www.lfg.com/public/aboutus/companyoverview/diversityinclusion?audience_page_id=1422918942386) environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/lincolnfinancialgroup) , Twitter (https://mobile.twitter.com/lincolnfingroup) , LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/4307?trkInfo=tas%3Alincoln+financial%2Cidx%3A3-1-3&trk=tyah) , and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lincolnfingroup/) . Sign up for email alerts at http://newsroom.lfg.com
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [email protected] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify (https://www.e-verify.gov) notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify (https://www.e-verify.gov/es) avisos.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
San Juan Puerto Rico
Sr. ETL Data Software Engineer San Juan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.