Humana San Juan Puerto Rico
3 months ago
Join our team where you can develop systems that improve the provider electronic experience. Our provider-facing applications use the latest industry standards and technologies. You will build innovative solutions that respond to the provider community needs for fast, accurate transactions and applications. A better provider experience results in a better member experience, which is our ultimate goal.
The Senior Software Engineer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
•... Experience with APIs and .NET API design and development;
• Experience with SQL Server or similar relational database;
• Working with the following technologies: C/C#, Asp.Net, WCF, Web API
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and debugging skills.
• Ability to communicate designs and status to all project parties (other developers, scrum master, product owner, etc.)
• Experience with HL7 FHIR standard
• Experience with Azure DevOps and DevOps principals, especially Git repositories and CI/CD pipelines
• Experience working on Agile Scrum Team
• Experience as a developer working with large IT projects
• Experience with API gateways like Datapower/APIC/Apigee
• Experience with UI technologies including Angular.JS, React.js, RESTful Services
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
• WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
• A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25x10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
• Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
• A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our https://www.humana.com/legal/accessibility-resources?source=Humana_Website
San Juan Puerto Rico
Senior Software Engineer San Juan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.