Right To Care
Right To Care Blantyre Malawi
2 months ago
Rapha Family Clinic is a general Clinical facility that provides Gynecology, Obstetric, Antenatal /Postnatal, Neonatology, Under 5 Clinic, Pediatrics, General Medicine, Fertility Clinic. Situated in Area 6, off Chilambula Road, Lilongwe, the Clinic is seeking to recruit highly motivated individuals in the following position:
REGISTERED NURSE / MIDWIFE (2 POSITIONS) – LILONGWE
• Applicants must be in possession of a Degree in Nursing and Midwifery obtained from a recognized University / Institution, and must be registered with Nurses and Midwives Council of Malawi.
The nurse midwife will be responsible for working closely with inpatient and outpatient. The CNM will assist with prenatal care, labor, delivery, and postpartum care, and will also provide reproductive care, treatment, and education to both female and male patients, including children.
• Working with Gynecologists and Obstetricians to treat reproductive health issues.
• Performing... General routine screenings for male and female patients.
• Carrying out all nursing duties throughout the day for both in and outpatient
• Assisting mothers and families through attempts to conceive, pregnancy, and post-pregnancy care.
• Preparing women for labor and delivery and assisting with the birthing process.
• Monitoring the health of expectant mothers and their infants.
• Counseling and educating male and female patients on contraceptives, reproductive health, and family planning.
• Assisting with under 5 Clinic
• Performing administrative duties, such as facilitating appointments, and processing bills.
• A Degree in nursing
• Nurses and midwives Council License.
• Adequate working knowledge of reproductive issues and all stages of conceiving, pregnancy, and birth.
• Familiarity with medical equipment, technology, and computer programs.
• Ability to use a Health Management Information System
• A compassionate and empathetic nature and ability to work with patients of all ages and races.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work quickly under pressure.
• Ability to multitask
• Flexibility to be on call for emergency situations.
• Willing to work odd hours.
Method Of Application
Eligible candidates meeting the required qualifications and experience above should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), relevant copies of Certificates, three traceable referees either by hand or post or email to:
The Human Resource Officer
Rapha Family Clinic
P O Box 1319
Or e-mail: [email protected]
Deadline for receiving application is Friday, the 24th of February, 2023 by close of business.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Registered Nurse Blantyre jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.