Simera Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
3 months ago
It started with a dream—a passion to create a five-star boutique hotel experience in the Caribbean.And it was realized in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Cap Cana in the Dominican Republic. Eden Roc Cap Cana is a unique and secluded property nestles in the exclusive, beachfront community of Cap Cana at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic.
Surround by a tropical forest with ecological marvel, with pristine beaches, towering cliffs, a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course and a bustling Marina. Solaya Hotels & Resorts chose this heaven on earth as the ideal spot to build their first ultra-luxurious property, the model for future developments in the Caribbean, United States and Europe.
Solaya’s unique concept for Eden Roc Cap Cana blends the impeccable standards of the great resorts along the French and Italian Rivieras with the warmth and relaxed charms of the Caribbean. Think of the magnificent architecture along the French and Italian Rivieras... Add a touch of Spanish Colonial design. And now imagine an enclave of these storybook villas set among the dreamy landscape of the Caribbean. It is a unique interpretation of Mediterranean Riviera romance with a Caribbean twist.
Furthermore Eden Roc Cap Cana is proud to be the first member of Relais & Chateaux properties in Dominican Republic, an exclusive collection of 520 of the finest charming hotels and gourmet restaurants in 60 countries. Their mission is to spread the Art of life across the globe by selecting outstanding properties with a truly unique character.
The Associate Director of Sales is an experienced senior level hotel sales role that reports directly to the Director of Sales.
• Responsibilities include managing and leading the sales and reservations staff as well as managing select key accounts.
• Knowledge and experience working the Leisure and Luxury markets, including luxury consortia and high-end luxury agencies.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and general computer knowledge, as well as writing and presentation skills - Familiarity and analytical skills with OPERA and CRM systems.
• Marketing background is a bonus for “selling” negotiated rates to ensure market share.
• Revenue meeting with DOS, Revenue Manager, and the Sales Team. One-on-one meeting with DOSM.
• Achieve individual monthly revenue goals/monthly solicitation goals. Provide feedback or set strategy sessions to help sales team succeed.
• Assist in development of team sales action plans, forecasting and evaluate trends to modify strategies that will enhance revenues effectively. Ensure competitive shop calls are being conducted.
• Assist in leading, training & mentoring group sales managers. Identify each sales managers' opportunities for improvement and assist in their development.
• Assist in the production of annual hotel business plan.
• Assist in the development and maintaining of the departmental budget.
• This position may be required to serve as Director in the absence of the Director of Sales. - Lead by positive example.
• Excellent customer relations, communication, presentation, and organization skills of utmost importance.
• Lead sales team on completion of contracting in our B2b, B2C, OTA’s and other channels to reach goals.
• Participate in yearly creation of Business Travel budge.
• A minimum of 3-5 years previous sales experience, proficient in general computer knowledge, supervisory experience, and able to train and monitor the process of sending referrals, setting traces and profiling accounts.
• Excellent communication skills
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Strong knowledge of hospitality operations. Ability to multi-task and remain organized
• Fluent in English: Bi-lingual preferred. Ability to read and interpret documents and emails
• Ability to speak effectively before groups and on an individual basis
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
• Customer Focus
Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Jobs in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Sales Representative DR Santo Domingo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.